sample ballots 2020 Primary
In a December 31 order, a federal district court blocked North Carolina’s voter photo ID requirement from taking effect. The injunction will remain in place until further order of the court.
The Hoke County Board of Elections has been serving its citizens since the 1950’s. As of today Hoke County has 30,000 plus registered voters, with fifteen precincts, and two one stop sites.
The Hoke County Board of Elections
- Registers voters and maintains voter records;
- Files candidates, prepare and issue ballots, and conduct elections;
- Appoints and trains poll workers;
- Sets precinct lines, and arranges for polling places in each precinct;
- Reviews and verifies petitions;
- Receives and preserves campaign reports;
- Hears Challenges and protests, and investigate allegations and irregularities.
Voter Statistics by Precinct
|Raeford # 1||1420||889||182||0||0||6||343|
|Raeford # 2||927||515||135||0||0||3||274|
|Raeford # 3||3376||1789||536||2||3||27||1019|
|Raeford # 4||1967||988||341||0||1||7||630|
|Raeford # 5||662||565||11||0||0||0||86|
Candidate Filing Information
- Soil and Water (files in June/July) $5.00
- Board of Education (files in July) Filing Fee at a later DatePrimary Election Notice
Early Voting for Primary Election 2020
Board of Elections Office and Rockfish Community Center
Starting Thursday, February 13 - until Friday, February 28 (Monday thru Friday)
8:00 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
Saturday, February 15 and Saturday, February 22
9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Sunday, February 23
2:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Last Saturday before Election (February 29)
8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.