Click to Home
Go To Search

Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Animal Control

  1. Lost & Found Animals

    Use this form to report a lost or found animal.

Clerk of the Board

  1. Citizen Request Form

    Citizens can request to serve on commissioner appointed boards


  1. Hoke County Online Street Sign Problem Reporting Form

    Form to report problems with green and blue road name signs in Raeford and Hoke County.

Sheriff's Department

  1. Criminal Activity Tips

    This form is intended for citizens to provide tips regarding criminal activity in Hoke County. All other areas, or activity that is... More…

  2. Incident Report Request

    Request a copy of a Hoke County Sheriff's Office incident report.

  3. Warrant Tips
  1. Extra-Duty Employment (Deputy at Event/Party)

    This form is used to request a deputy to work your event or party. Please fill out this form at least two weeks in advance to give the... More…

  2. Residence Check Request

    Request for Residence Check - Increased patrol of your Hoke County residence while you are away.