Child Abuse/Neglect

If you need to make a report of abuse, neglect or exploitation of adults or children during regular business hours, please stop by or call the Intake Social Worker at 910-878-1988 or 910-875-8725.

To make a report after business hours or on holidays/weekends, please call 9-1-1 or if outside Hoke County telephone exchange dial 1-877-257-9211 and ask for the on-call social worker. It is possible for reporters to remain anonymous.

Do not report abuse or neglect via email or by leaving a message on voicemail.