In Home Aide Services Level I
In Home Aide Services Level I are intended to assist individuals and their families with attaining and maintaining independence, and improving quality of life.
The In Home Aide Services Level I will provide one hour of light house cleaning, one day per week for eligible clients. To qualify for the program all interested clients need to meet the guidelines listed below, fill out an intake form with Senior Services of Hoke County, and become eligible for the program.
- Eligibility is not based on client's income.
- Must be 60 or older.
- A Hoke County resident living in your own home.
- Must have unmet home management needs for the following reasons:
- Unable to carry out the task of performing light house work in the home.
- Person needs help with these tasks in order to remain in his/her own home.
- No responsible person is available to perform these tasks or the primary caregiver needs relief.
- After eligibility is determined, you will be added to the waiting list. When a slot becomes available you will be assigned to one of our in-home aides that is in your area.
In-Home Aides can assist with the following tasks: Light housekeeping:
- Cleaning one bathroom
- Wash dishes
- Change bed linens Senior Services Intake Form
How Much Will It Cost?
There is No Cost to you. Senior Services of Hoke County provides this program for Hoke County through Home and Community Care Block Grant Funding. Individuals are given the opportunity to contribute so our services can be expanded to those in need. Consumer Contributions are voluntary and No One is turned away because of their inability to pay.
The cost to provide this service is $17.06 per hour. Keep in mind this is not what the Aides make nor what you have to pay. Your contribution is confidential and the amount you give is up to you.
After service begins, we follow-up with our clients frequently to ensure their satisfaction & that the services are being given to the highest quality.